There is a long and storied history behind the Craftsman brand, spanning nearly a century. Home improvement tools made by Craftsman are known to be of the highest quality.
They specialize in making products that everyone can afford. Craftsman 16 chainsaws are among such products by the Craftsman brand worth buying.
The Craftsman chainsaw brand produces many top-of-the-line chainsaws, but we will review two of the most durable with 16 inches bars. So, keep reading.
1. Craftsman S165 42cc Gas Powered Chainsawmarine stickers for boat anello con montatura a binario felpa fedez bershka amazon the pussy hat elac debut s10 2 subwoofer review best looking nike air max white rainbow vans פאולין שמלות כלה тример бош кауфланд nomi dei tavoli prevent jacke guarnitura kcnc mtb ed9288 adidas zasto su mini suknje seksi pantalon chino homme skinny
The Craftsman S165 allows users to perform heavy-duty tasks conveniently. Its 42cc dual-cycle engine provides robust and reliable performance for professional users. This chain offers low kickback, making it vibration-free and capable of cutting tough wood effortlessly.
Further, you can use this Craftsman 16-inch chainsaw for extended sessions. Due to its polymer design, the chainsaw is lighter while maintaining durability.
Therefore, the chainsaw will not fatigue you, and you can use it for long periods without feeling tired. It also comes with a chain oiler that you can adjust and automate.
The amount of lubrication is adjustable per the task. There is a transparent side on the chain oiler tank that allows you to keep track of the oil level.
This Craftsman 16 chainsaw also comes equipped with a rapid start technology that enables it to start quickly and smoothly. An easy-to-use rope-pull switch makes it easy for you to start the chainsaw. As a result, you won’t have to spend energy starting the cutting process.
- Support anti-vibration system
- Adjustable auto chain oiler
- Cushioned aluminum handle
- Easy start technology
- It does not include chain oil
- Easy Handling & Low Vibration – The Craftsman S165 weighs less than its competitors because of its lightweight poly chassis. These poly chassis allow the chainsaw to deliver reliable performance over an extended time. So, users will experience minimal fatigue when using this polymer chassis.
Moreover, it also features an anti-vibration system. Its comfortable handle and anti-vibration option reduce fatigue and vibration, resulting in better control and controllability.
- Chain Tension System & Automatic Chain Oiler – With Craftsman S165, you will also access the chain tension system. Mounting the tensioning system on the side saves time and keeps chain tension constant, which makes it easier to adjust the chain while working.
As the auto oiler system adjusts, it maintains the correct lubricant level. It also lets the user adjust the oil flow per their need. In addition, it ensures smooth and safe cutting by keeping the chain sharp.
2. Craftsman CMECS600 Electric Chainsaw
Craftsman CMECS600 is an electric chainsaw that offers excellent value for money. With its reliable 12-amp motor, this machine can cut softwood and hardwood, and its 16-inch bar provides incredible speed.
Due to its small weight and rubberized handle, you can use it both in an upright or horizontal direction. Moreover, the construction of this Craftsman 16-inch electric chainsaw is of very high quality.
While operating it, there will be no excessive vibrations. The chain brake close to the upper handle makes it very easy to activate if necessary. An immediate push will occur when a heavy kickback takes place.
However, this Craftsman 16 electric chainsaw does not have much power, so it takes longer to cut than electric or gas chainsaws. The machine can still handle lighter duties, such as trimming wood with a diameter of around 5 inches.
- Built-in oil window
- Low kickback bar
- Easy to carry
- Less potent
- Low Kickback Bar – This Craftsman 16 Chainsaw offers a low kickback bar offering additional safety. As a result of the low kickback, less vibration would occur, and it would be easier to maintain control.
A low-kickback saw chain prevents too-deep cuts by modifying its cutter and link geometry. As a result of limiting depth-of-cut, low-kickback saw chainsaws offer the most effective way to reduce kickback risk.
With so many features at such an affordable price, there is no doubt that this chainsaw stands out. Moreover, the chain and bar are robust, which makes it a sturdy construction.
In particular, the cutting power of this machine excels at cutting medium-sized trees and firewood materials. It also offers a low kickback interface for precise cutting.
- Ergonomic Handles & Lightweight – Before purchasing a chainsaw, most people consider its weight and design. This Craftsman 16 chainsaw is lighter and has an ergonomic handle, making it easier to use and control. The chainsaw weighs only 6.19 pounds, which is relatively lightweight compared to other chainsaws on the market.
Moreover, the rubberized handle will make it easier for you to handle without getting tired. You can use it either upright or horizontally because of its lightweight and rubberized handle.
Craftsman 16 chainsaw is lightweight compared to other electric chainsaws, making it easier to handle. In terms of weight, it weighs approximately 6.19 pounds. In addition, because the Craftsman handle is smooth, it helps users work more efficiently and be more productive.
Craftsman 16-inch chainsaws feature durable construction, power, high torque, low kickback, and convenient operation. In our guide above, we have listed a couple of the best 16-inch chainsaws by Craftsman.
A thorough review and testing led to the selection of these chainsaws. However, we recommend going with Craftsman S165 42cc Gas Powered Chainsaw when choosing one. Users can easily complete heavy-duty tasks with the Craftsman S165.
Beginners and professional users can rely on its high-performing 42cc dual-cycle engine offered in the Craftsman S165 chainsaw. With low kickback, it cuts tough wood efficiently. However, you can choose the Craftsman CMECS600 Electric Chainsaw if you want a less expensive option.