Dewalt Lightweight 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw DWE575 Features, Reviews, Pros & Cons
Circular saws are required for almost every project, and if you work for long hours, we would recommend opting for a corded saw. While some saws available in the market can be bulky, you will also come across some lightweight options. Dewalt is one of the best brands for power tools, also manufactures circular saws. If you had been looking for a new circular saw, then you might have been through Dewalt Lightweight 7-14-Inch Circular Saw DWE575. This model from Dewalt is a very competent circular saw, and you can consider it a primary tool for your workshop.
If you are not sure about investing in Dewalt Lightweight DWE575 compact circular saw, you can check out this review about the saw and understand the utility this saw will offer.
Dewalt Lightweight 7-14-Inch Circular Saw Motor
A lot depends on the motor of the saw since this is the core component that powers the blade. Dewalt DEW575 has a 15 Amp powerful motor. It is durable, and at the same time, the weight of the motor is also pretty low. Dewalt also offers you three year warranty on the saw, and since the motor is the main component of the circular saw, you can be assured about the quality. The brand also provides you with free service for a year to use this circular saw without any worries. While cutting through the materials, you will never notice any slowness or any other issue.The motor delivers a maximum of 1950 watts of power.
Dewalt Lightweight 7-14-Inch Circular Saw Blade
The stock blade offered by Dewalt with this circular saw is carbide tipped 7-1/4 inch blade, and you can use it to cut the toughest of the wood. Because of the combination of the circular saw’s design and the blade, you get a maximum cutting depth of 2 9/16 inches. The bevel capacity is 52 degrees, and there is also an additional stop at 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees. While the blade is very sharp, the anti-snag ball bearing powers the guard and offers you ample protection. You would often need a blade wrench to change the blade, and the saw also has a storage space on-board for the same. The maximum speed of the blade is 5,200 rpm, and it cuts through material seamlessly.
Dewalt Lightweight 7-14-Inch Circular Saw Comfort & Grip
If you have to use the circular saw for a long time, you would certainly need to consider comfort and grip. You need something that will not hurt your wrists at the end of the day. This circular saw from Dewalt is lightweight, and hence you will never end up with a sore wrist. You will feel comfortable driving the saw through the different densities of the food. An integrated dust blower gives you a clear vision of the cut, and you don’t have to strain your eyes.
In addition to this, the circular saw’s base is designed with an aluminum base, which enables you to glide the saw over the materials without you have to push the saw through the material. The grip is designed with soft yet durable material. This ensures that you get a proper grip of the saw even when cutting at an angle. Overall, you are going to love Dewalt Lightweight 7-14-Inch Circular Saw DWE575 in terms of the grip and comfort it offers you.
Dewalt Lightweight 7-14-Inch Circular Saw DWE575 is one of the lightest saws, and it weighs just 8.8 pounds. The integrated dust blower eliminates the need for an additional purchase, and at the same time, it keeps your line of sight clear.
The base of this saw is made of high-grade aluminum, which is durable, but it is also helpful in getting precise cuts. The integrated stops for beveling capacity at 45 degrees and 22.5 degree offers a great deal of accuracy to you.
- The motor is very powerful, and at the same time, the saw is lightweight since it just weighs 8.8 pounds.
- The bevel capacity is excellent, with the maximum adjustment at 57 degrees. There are added stops at 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees for higher precision.
- Anti-snag ball bearing is impressive, and it offers smooth guard operations along with longer life.
- The integrated tough cord ensures that you stay protected from cord pull-outs.
- The dust blower keeps the line of sight clear, and it ensures higher visibility while you are cutting through the markings.
- The brand offers three year warranty along with a one-year free service and 90 days money back guarantee.
- This circular saw is very durable, and it offers an incredible amount of utility too. The carbide-tipped blade makes it easy to cut through almost any density material.
- The grip is ergonomic, and your hands would not hurt even after using the circular saw for a long time.
- Some people prefer a cordless circular saw, and if you are also looking for a cordless saw, this model is not for you. It is a corded saw, but there are advantages associated with it.
- Some brands offer a five-year warranty on their products; however, it is restricted to 3 years with most of the offerings from Dewalt. However, three years warranty on the power tools is also a decent option.
- The electric brakes are absent in this circular saw. The problem with the missing electric brakes is that the blade takes a couple of seconds to stop after you release the trigger. So, until the blade stops automatically, you need to be careful around the circular saw.
Dewalt Lightweight 7-14-Inch Circular Saw DWE575 is one of the perfect circulars saw that you will find in the market. It can help you with multiple small and large-scale products. The carbide-tipped blade is one of the best things about the saw. If you work as a remodeler, framer, concrete former, or general contractor, you should certainly invest in this saw. You will love the quality of the saw, and you will also love the support from the brand. You won’t have to invest in an aftermarket blade, and the blade’s life is also very long. With one year of free service, you will love this circular saw and the value that it offers
For More Circular Saw Visit Links Below:
Milwaukee 6-1/2â€³ Circular Saw
Compact Circular Saw